Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rubel claims of not changing statement

RSS
"Paras held a pistol in his hand and fired a shot. But it may just be my imagination that the pistol was targeted towards me"

KATHMANDU: Bangladeshi citizen Rubel Chaudhary, the son-in-law of Nepali Congress leader Sujata Koirala, has claimed that he has not changed his statement in the case involving his alleged altercation with former Crown Prince Paras Shah in Chitwan.

Chaudhary was speaking at a press conference held at the Reporters' Club here today, after recording another statement at the Chitwan District Administration Office.

"Paras held a pistol in his hand and fired a shot. But it may just be my imagination that the pistol was targeted towards me," he said.

Stating that he did not have any kind of enmity with Paras prior to the incident, Rubel said, "When the subject of politics was discussed, I said I did not know anything about it".

The incident had taken place at the Tiger Tops Hotel in Chitwan some months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment